View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 26, 2019 at 02:12 PM

I can relate, @thrgstml! Motivation is hard when we're depressed. First of all I do believe it s FUNDAMENTAL that you find a therapist that you actually have a good connection with. Your lack of motivation may be due in part to not finding someone that you can actually feel comfortable with. Other than that, I'd suggest to bring up these very valid concern to your therapist. Tell them that even though you DO want to get better you have an hard time finding the motivation to do those things they suggested. I'm sure there are MANY other activities you can try if you feel like writing in a journal isn't helping you out. I hope you'll find what you're looking for VERY SOON! Please keep us updated on your situation if you can and want to! We ALL do care about you! THAT'S A PROMISE! Wish you the BEST of luck in BOTH your healing and your life! Stay safe and take GREAT care of yourself! KEEP FIGHTING AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN! You ARE IMPORTANT and YOU DO matter! THAT'S A PROMISE! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you and ALL the people you love and who love you, thrgstml KEEP ROCKING!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote