Member Since Apr 2013
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 26, 2019 at 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maydaymayday View Post
Thank's for the reply.

An 8 is a very high rating for something you are not sure you really feel so I am impressed! So happy your insurance covered half the cost. Never heard of that before!

May I ask what ins this is so I can tell my ins company? Ket works better for bi-polar it seems.

BTW....If you had to pay the entire $600.00 to $700.00 for the booster yourself . would you still continue? Just wondering.

I have a branch of Cigna. Also my Dr is the cheapest around he only charges $425 per infusion. I thought from the beginning that I was going to have to pay the whole thing. I just submitted it to insurance on a whim. I am glad I did. Figured worse thing they could do was deny it. Yeah I am the first patient that has gotten any money back do my Dr was thrilled.

The lack of suicidal thoughts was big for me. Plus making hypomanic was a nice bonus. I have done ECT before and will never do that again. Ketamine didn’t really have any side effects except feeling a little loopy afterwards and tired. I would take a nap almost every time.
Crook32 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote