View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,430 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 26, 2019 at 06:01 PM

This makes me sad. Especially all the people who thanked this. I'm assuming you all agree.

1. That you do think I need more treatment. I agree that I have issues still -- with relationships, socializing, self esteem and confidence. But, imho, I thought I was doing pretty good. I haven't cut in over 4 years, I'm stable on my meds (minus reactivity), I've gained a lot of my interest back that I lost when ex-T left me, I've come very far from ex-T leaving me, etc. I was doing so good at one point that I was able to try and have a baby. H is a little better especially from last year. I have my dad as a support now. I accepted L into my life. I just think I'm doing pretty good considering everything I've been through and my diagnosis.

2. Ugh! It's so hard. I'm attached to both T and L. T helped me so so much these last 4 years. I know she said she'll be there even if I don't need her. I know everything in life is temporary, but to have someone who says they'll never abandon you (definition needed), that's priceless in my life.

3. Like the other poster said, don't be like Aesop's dog. Looking for yet another good therapist when I already have two -- that might be pushing my luck. And I've already seen what a bad therapist can do.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, Omers

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127, koru_kiwi