View Single Post
yellow_fleurs
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2018
1,265 hugs
given
Default Jun 26, 2019 at 10:48 PM

One of my least favorite symptoms of whatever mixing pot of issues I have is cognitive. Hormones certain times of the month make this worse, and it will make me feel forgetful, spacey, have difficulty with executive function, am more prone to errors, clumsiness. I also had a mini breakdown at my friend's wedding last weekend, unrelated to hormones, but hid it so as not take the attention away from the bride and groom. That was from stress/lack of sleep I guess. I get in these weird, dysphoric moods where I am sad and scared and feel hopeless all at once and I barely recognize myself. I have entertained that maybe it's a personality disorder, a sign of emotional regulation issues, but it feels very separate from my identity and personality at the same time. There are many times I do not react strongly to situations, in fact I was the calmest of my parents and sister growing up and helped everyone else regulate their emotions. I will just keep working on things in therapy I guess.

Other than that I am doing alright, my SO is visiting soon (we are in a long distance relationship) so that will be nice. We might go somewhere next weekend.

Hugs from:
bizi, fern46, Innerzone, Nammu, sadveiledbride, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, ~Christina