View Single Post
Anonymous49071

Trig Jun 27, 2019 at 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singer47 View Post

I have decided that I need some encouragement: Tomorrow I will "play" tourist in my own city and I will dine out!
Sorry, but I do not understand what has happened to me. I don't feel depressed, rather some form of indifference ("a give in"-state). I am just sitting here as if nothing matters. (I have to find a way to overcome this, but for the moment I cannot see what to do about it).

My therapist sent me an SMS about that I can take contact if necessary now in the summer time. I am glad for that, but my problem now is how to get out of this "nothing matters"-state so I don't have to lay straight out at my hotel (I am going on vacation on a few weeks). The vacation was not free and by a mistake I ordered a not refundable hotel.

I am thinking out loud to myself: "If the problem is some sort of indifference, is there something you can do to prepare for your vacation? - Can you not move or do something because of this indifference? - Indifference is a feeling. I don't have to let it dominate me. I can prepare for the vacation even f I feel this or that way"

I will write down on a paper for the table where I can see it: "I am able to fight this".

I will try to go to a restaurant and have my dinner today, but the "tourist in own town" has to wait to another day.

I wish all of you well, either if you accomplish nothing, little or much!

I am glad we have this thread. To share helps in the right direction.

Hugs from:
Deilla, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123