View Single Post
~clio~

Member Since Apr 2011
9 hugs
given
Default Jun 27, 2019 at 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus1234U View Post

Thank YOU sooo much for thinking of us, and finding a way to let us know why Carol stopped posting. I have been away for a long while, but did go to her page when i read that she had lost WaggieDog.

My goes out to you in this terrible time, Clio~!~
Thank you.
I have arranged her send off. I think she will be happy with what I’ve done. She always said no service and do I will honour that. It’s been a catalogue of errors and hold ups. First coroner did not return my calls or messages for over a week then it took her another week to contact mortuary to see if I could go see her, that meant we were 3 weeks down the line and I was and still am unable to see her to goodbye to her. I have to make do with writing a letter and hope that the things I wanted to go with her will be allowed to go with her I want to put photos of her and waggie in along with a letter from me.
My own mental health is not too good st the moment. So I’m trying I cope with my feelings and thoughts which is not easy. I have upped my meds back to where they were 2 months ago so I’m hoping that will see me through.

Love to you all
Angie x
~clio~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady, CANDC