View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 27, 2019 at 10:33 AM

It is important not to isolate ourselves, tecomsin. However it is ALSO important to choose and pick our friendships! That friend doesn't seem too supportive so I'd say that you did GOOD by standing up for yourself! It is not easy but it is necessary sometimes! Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be able to find other people who care about you. Just give it time. For the time being be proud of yourself for standing up for yourself! That was VERY BRAVE of you! I hope your Pdoc and your therapist are helping you out right now as well! It is hard to mantain relationships with Bipolar but it is not impossible. You can do this and you've got this! I PROMISE YOU THAT! Please believe in yourself and don't you EVER give up hope, ok? WE ALL DO CARE ABOUT YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! Please stay safe and take GREAT care of yourself! PLEASE BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! You are important and you matter! THAT'S A PROMISE! Wish you the best of luck in BOTH your healing and your life! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you and ALL the people you love and who love you, tecomsin!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Sunflower123, tecomsin, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123, tecomsin, Wild Coyote