View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 27, 2019 at 12:35 PM

I COMPLETELY agree with what Marylin har already wisely said better than I ever could, @URBeautful! Try to break down EVERYTHING you have to down in smaller pieces! Break down your assignments for example. Take some time for your cat and most importantly for YOURSELF. Make a schedule and try to follow it as strictly as you possibly can. Try to make a daily journal about ALL the things you've accomplished that day! Perhaps that will give you extra confidence to keep working on yourself and your own life! Just give yourself X amount fo time to do X things each and every day. Hopefully you won't be so stressed that way. I also completely agree with Marylin about not getting too involved with those kids' lives. Just do what you need to do. Take care of them like you're already WONDERFULLY doing. Your job ends there though. I can certainly understand getting fond of them after a LONG time you've spent with them, but you already have your own life to live. They have theirs. Try to help your boyfriend if you can but please don't feel guilty about letting him do some of the work. You have A LOT on your plate right now as well. Perhaps you explain what you're gong through to him if you feel like it. Just be there, help him, but remember that you hae other things to do as well and that it's not like you're just laying around doing nothing. It's perfectly understandable. I'm so sorry your friends aren't being too supportive. Are there any other people you can turn to for support? Any family members? In any case, don't be afraid to ask for support to your friends. If they're TRUE friends they'll make some time to listen to YOUR problems as well like you did with THEIRS. Let's hope they'll listen to what you have to say and understand you. If it can help a bit we're here for you as well if you're looking for support. We'll gladly listen to you My inbox is always open for you. Feel free to PM me anytime. Keep us updated on your situation and let us know if there's ANYTHING at all we can do to help you and support you. WE'RE HERE FOR YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! Please don't you EVER forget to take some time for your own self-care. That's VERY important. Stay safe and take GREAT care of yourself. Wish you the BEST of luck in BOTH your healing and your life! Sending many safe, warm hugs to you, your boyfriend, your family and ALL the people you love and who love you, URBeautiful!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote