TunedOut
Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 28, 2019 at 08:30 AM

Mistyms,
Your situation would make anyone feel anxious and hopeless. The only solution I see to your situation is trying to find a job which, I know, must be so tough when you have social anxiety.

I am concerned you are not eating and that you are running out of money. There are drugs out there that can ease your anxiety and depression. I know with your money running out that it may not make sense to you to spend money on a psychiatrist/pharmacist (in some countries--you can go directly to a pharmacist for a prescription) but desperate times call for doing something different. When my job ended and my husband was unemployed, I stopped taking my antidepressant and made the biggest mistake of my life. Also, IMO, you should consider using the last of your money to eat well so you can think of how to get out of your situation. I know someone who is autistic and antianxiety/an antidepressant drug does help her alot.

I am not trying to blame you for you situation, only hoping that you consider what I have suggested since you are is such a bad situation.
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote