Community Liaison

Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 28, 2019 at 12:06 PM

I am totally exhausted, depleted.
In severe whole body pain.

This whole situation with "separation" with H and with all which has been discovered since asking him to leave, is just sickening an way too much!!! He continues to not take responsibility for anything. Itsbeen a nightmare, with the police involved and more.

Anyone touched by this (except him) is also sickened and struggling. It is THAT toxic.

I have asked for a break from him. He had ignored this and has tried to bully me some more. I just keep sending him the same text, asking for a reprieve.

The authorities have not yet closed the case re: the remote attack on the computer, taking ALL of the files... Along with the files iI have found hidden in the C drive, with a lock on them. It's all nuts!
I have been totally blindsided by it all.

After 4 weeks of it, I am VERY ill. Can barely stand/walk. Every medical condition is flared.

My elderly mother is also very ill from all of this. Very worried about her.
I explain this to him and he keeps trying to bully me anyway. : (

Hugs from:
Anonymous45023, Anonymous46341, bizi, Daonnachd, fern46, Nammu, sadveiledbride, Sunflower123, Unrigged64072835, VerMOZZica, wildflowerchild25