View Single Post
ChickenNoodleSoup
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2017
1,305 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 28, 2019 at 05:22 PM

We started off talking about my week. I've recently been during a bit better during the weeks, so there wasn't much to catch up about. I quickly mentioned my grandma calling me for my birthday, she kept on talking about the fact that my grandpa might die soon. Was kind of a downer for my plans that day.

I mentioned I'd been a bit bothered by a statement T made last week. I has asked him to write a new prescription for my meds and he'd asked whether I'm still taking them regularly. It kind of bothered me since he asks every time.
He tried to explain that some things people say or do can make you think you know what's going on in their head, but that doesn't have to be reality. That there's many options for why he'd asked that. I was able to understand it intellectually, emotionally not so much.
We talked about it for a while, but I also mentioned I hadn't been that bothered by it, just a bit.

We went on talking a bit about a recent heat wave, things to do to cool down, as well as playing the lottery (or rather he tried to figure out how many possible combinations of numbers there are and I shook my head every time he guessed wrong). More small talk than usual, but since we've not had any of that for the first two years, I think that's fine.

Towards the end of the session, I managed to look at him like I do almost every time now. To my surprise, he had at some point moved his leg and put it on his arm rest (similarly to what I do to lay on my chair, though I put both legs up), he normally always sits cross-legged. He made a comment about it saying he didn't think he's ever done that before, but agreed with me that it was comfortable.

We then proceeded to exchange our usual last few sentences and he reassured me I could call if something comes up before our next session.

Hugs from:
Echos Myron redux, LonesomeTonight