View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,430 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 29, 2019 at 01:55 AM

Therapy was good today. We talked a lot. I found out why she might be moving, and where. She pointed out that the reason I might be feeling more joy with her than T is because we're in the honeymoon phase of our relationship, and that I never had that with T because I came to her traumatized, scared, angry, etc. I didn't get a chance to just feel her out, get to know her. That makes me sad. We talked about ending some. We still have to talk more about it, but it looks like she might be open to me seeing her longer. We talked about emails. She just wants me to state my needs in the email (i.e. reassurance, encouragement, acknowledgement, etc.)

I did tell her yours all thoughts of me finding another T. She said we're going to explore the pros and cons of T, and the differences between T and L, so that I can figure it out for myself and be able to put words to it. She did mention that it seems like the forums gets held up on the number of sessions, and miss all that T has done for me. And the fact that not only has she said I could go back to weekly when I need it, but she's actually done it.

So there's a lot to still process. I'm really hoping that this all can get resolved/processed faster so I might be able to deal with other issues like spirituality and infertility. Might want to ask some questions about sex too if I get around to it.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127