Thread: Problems with L
View Single Post
saidso
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2018
165 hugs
given
Default Jun 29, 2019 at 02:12 AM

I agree with Artley Wilkins, absolutely, that it's boundaries not punishment. Deep breath!
I was in a slightly similar situation where I saw someone transitionally who I liked a lot more than my usual counsellor. It is a roller coaster emotionally, and it ended with the transitional person leaving the job.

It is responsible of people who are not permanent to set careful boundaries around how they connect and who they connect with emotionally. She is being responsible.
Honestly, I think this is a potentially a huge learning situation if you can rise up to the level of it, or it is a potential disaster. The onus is on you. If you can practice calming down enough to contain your emotional side and create an inner relationship with that depth of feeling. Or if you lose yourself and the relationship in fury, blame, and despair.

Now until November is enough to do a good piece of work but you need to be ready to work and not just react.
Five stars Artley Wilkins, sometimes responses here are so cool and caring!

oh god I am struggling today, help me to remember how to stay connected and human!

remember: the nut shell against human predators and my own fear!
saidso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127, ScarletPimpernel