View Single Post
Anonymous445852

Default Jun 29, 2019 at 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit of Trees View Post
My attempt to taper off my medication has left me with worsening depression.
Hi, I've been through that recently. Just wanted to say it does get better if you want to get off of them. I just found they don't work for me after a while, so I've given up with them. Maybe someday I'll try again but I don't think so. I wish you the best whatever you choose to do.

I'm doing ok I guess, yesterday though I started to feel like life was so meaningless. I try to think of things that would make me feel better but it all seems so unsatisfying. I think of taking a leap and going back to work as a hairstylist, but I see the trends and remember the fussy women and the gossip and the having to pretend to be in a nice mood when I'm not.... and I think I can't do that again. I used to feel pleased when people complimented me on my work, but still felt like maybe they are just saying they like their hair. It's just hair, but it's something like my artwork walking around out there and some people are so fussy... rambling on here when I should get doing the dishes and some cleaning.

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Anonymous44144, Deilla, Rose76, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Spirit of Trees