View Single Post
Ladylullaby

Member Since Nov 2007
Default Jul 02, 2019 at 08:09 AM

i am not concerned with anyone sharing their opinions about BPD. My therapist actually said i exhibit symptoms of BPD. I definitely have ptsd or complex ptsd. I am doing the DBT therapy workbook and it is really good training. knowing how to balance my emotions is probably key. It has been a long road. I didnt realize my behavior was so out of wack. My family just always judges me and criticizes me. I dont see them very often for that reason. They were never supportive. My Mother was a cold mean person and she died when i was 30. Nothing happened to my uncle when i finally reported him when i turned 16. My entire family swept it under the carpet. Nothing was done to him. Sometimes i wished i had gotten pregnant so then they would have found out. Isnt that sick? Its sad because he was my god father and i loved him. Even through all those years of the abuse. I even went back and had sex because i needed the money. he had a stroke while he was having sex with me and no one but my therapist and now whoever reads this knows that happened. My Mother and Step Father kicked me out of our house when i turned 18 because he found a letter in my drawer that i was gay. He said i was an embarrassment to the family. So i moved out and got an apartment with my girlfriend and worked 3 jobs. Never looked back, been on my own since that day. I now live in a condo alone. I was a lesbian until i went to college, then fell in love with my teacher and he left his wife and got divorced. I dated him for 20 years but we couldnt live together because i am nuts he tells me. He said he loves me but i have too many issues. So thats always a comfort!!!!!!!!!!!! Only not!! anyway, its nice to be able to anonymously write my feelings without being judged or criticized. have a great day.
Ladylullaby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes, seesaw

Thanks for this!
seesaw