LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 02, 2019 at 11:20 AM

Dear R (backup T),
Nervous to see you today. I know I had a session with you once before, but it was over the phone. Think I'm also nervous about my reaction to be right next to T's office but not seeing him. Wonder if you're the one keeping his fish? I imagine he would have said if so, as he knows I'm seeing you. Not sure what I'll end up talking about--I'm sure some will be about the stress of the past few days, like stuff with the house and H. Maybe a bit about D. But I imagine I may also talk about missing T and possibly stuff about him? I know I could talk about drinking, as addiction is one of your areas of expertise, but this is the wrong week to target that and I don't want to just feel worse about things. It's not that I have a shortage of things to talk about--it's just figuring out the best way to use this 55 minutes (which you list as session time on your site--yay!) I guess I'll just see what comes out when I start talking. And I cried on the phone session--wonder if I"ll cry in front of you, too?
--LT

Hugs from:
LabRat27, Lemoncake, unaluna