Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since May 2013
22.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 02, 2019 at 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erti View Post
No idea what hospital in the area that would do that. I'm afraid to try a new hospital after my last experience at the hospital I tried. It was a newer hospital but was dirty as ****. Wouldn't let my family visit because they didn't make it 15 minutes prior to visiting hours even though they called and said they'd be a little late. Wouldn't let me try latuda because they didn't "have" it. I suggested Saphris and shut me out and went back to a med that ended me up in the hospital again. Yeah **** them. If I need to go back to the hospital I might as well try Columbus Springs East again and hope I don't end up with the same doctor.

No, but if there was I'd probably have my mom take me. There's Netcare but they'd just pink slip me and send me off to a hospital either way.
I’m not sure what kind of doc you have but mine doesnt ignore threats of self harm.......do you like your doc or can you change. You’ve been in a bad place since the last hospitalization....imo that’s a long time to suffer...you need a doc that’s going to try something new not more of the same non working APs.....you deserve better than you’re getting now.

Thanks for this!
ofthevalley