The Dopamine Flux

Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 03, 2019 at 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
When I started changing my eating habits I started with small things at a time. Like one month I switched to 2% milk, then at some point fat free. Add some more vegetables and fruit over carbs and red meat, eat more fish and poultry, especially turkey. Maybe switch out one junk food item you generally eat during a week for example like a bag of chips for a piece of fruit and some kind of protein like walnuts. I know that's just a brief description but basically don't make sweeping changes at once and don't cut out all treats. It's okay to have some now and then, depriving yourself will generally backfire to overeating junkfood. There's not really bad food and good food most has a place it's just things need to be balanced and done in moderation. It took me a couple years to change my diet to fairly healthy. I used to eat chips and pastries and pizza, etc tons of it every day. Now I just have some once in awhile. It takes time and patience, weight takes time to come off as well.
Thanks. I need to cut out sugar and carbs.

I've been eating slightly healthier, but I got on a sandwich binge for a month or two where i was eating nothing but sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I get on these binges where i crave things and it's all i eat.

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII

newtus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird