View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 03, 2019 at 01:17 PM

Had another self injury dream yesterday but it was followed up by a nice dream about RS so it worked out. I talked to my therapist about these dreams and she said something about “nightmare protocol”. It’s where if you have a recurring nightmare you can write down the nightmare and then change the ending to something positive. Then you read it before you go to sleep so if you have the nightmare again it will change the ending. Sounds like a bunch of malarkey to me but maybe it works. Apparently there’s a lot of research about it. I’ll have to look into it more.

I’m really enjoying living with RS. It’s so nice to have my own house. He helped me pay the cable bill which I appreciate. I mean unfortunately I’m going to have to rely on him to pay bills because he makes so much more than me. I wish I could make more money. But that’s why I’m doing my master’s. By December 2020 I will have my degree and I will be able to be a teacher again.

My son wants to see the fireworks tonight but it’s going to be raining so I think they’re going to be canceled. They should be on tomorrow night though. That’ll be nice to see them.

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Fuzzybear, Innerzone, Sunflower123, Unrigged64072835, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, ~Christina