View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,530 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 04, 2019 at 08:09 AM

I had... home made pizza last night. See pizza is my favorite but I'm not suppose to eat it. We made it with fat free mozzarella and 2% 3 cheese blend and it wasn't greasy. I had 2 big slices. I usually only eat 1 slice of pizza.

I've asked every day to play my new games and it's always hold on and never got to. Then he complains I don't want to go out. No that costs money and we don't have money. He refuses to see how poor we really are. I'm trying to save money and he's trying to spend it all in the first two weeks. It's really frustrating. I want to have money to get a $13 sandwich for my birthday. We wont be able to do that if we spend all the money. Of course I just sit with all of this because I don't talk. I don't have the energy to talk or fight but I'm starting to feel invisible. Like I should just hand all the money to him and say fine you handle everything but important things will go unpaid. We'll have nothing in the fridge and I'll resort to making dog food for our dog again this month.

On top of all that I worry about Miguel taking the plane home by himself at the end of the month. I'm just a mess.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog

Hugs from:
Anonymous45023, fern46, Sunflower123, Unrigged64072835

Thanks for this!
~Christina