View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 04, 2019 at 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina View Post
Saw my T today and it helped ease the torment some. But shorty after it was building up again. But my T and his office is a comfort for me.

Then had to grocery shop and that is just hell for me and Hellmart only had 2 freaking registers open .. like freaking really ?? the night before a holiday ????

I really wanted to talk to the manager about it and say you only scheduled 2 people ONLY 2 ??? Why don’t YOU open a register ??? But I’m too rage-y to keep myself from exploding and throwing every bit of food on the floor and walk out!

I use the Ibotta AP to get money back on products that I would normally buy anyway. In about 8 months I have cashed in for 2 .... 35.00 gift cards for a couple restaurants. We seldom ever have money to go out eat so it’s a nice treat.

I save so much money planning ahead. It’s really turned into a game for me to find anyway to save a buck a quarter or a nickel.

I have planned out my meals so that I’m good to go for at least 7-8 weeks. It’s just my husband and I. I will be making 5lbs of meatballs probably over the weekend, I’ll bag them in portions and won’t have to make any for 2-3 months.

I’ll need bread and some veggies weekly but I get those from the Amish.

So it was a long day for me.

Hugs and free cookies
I need to do that planning out of means, wow 6-7 weeks of meals planned! No worry from day to day!

Thanks for this!
~Christina