View Single Post
Roamer1115

Member Since Jun 2019
3 hugs
given
Default Jul 04, 2019 at 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xynesthesia2 View Post
I had motivation to complain but measured it in the context of what I wanted to achieve and could gain, and the prospect of formal complaint, for me, faded in that context.
Do you talk this stuff out with the T?I mean how you think and feel about what or how the t is acting and stuff in your sessions?

From my experience only recently, not talking first to my t and finding out what her thoughts etc were, then doing my own processing of the situation, I think, it could have save a bunch of headache. Finally most of my situation has been resolved directly with T. Still by talking to my Social Worker, it started the ball rolling in the wrong direction so, now I am waiting for my turn to finish this other stuff...that never should have happened. My stuff was only a misunderstanding in communication talk, not anything physical. Turns out most of this was Boundary issues on my part, misunderstanding on how friendly and sharing of her own stuff was in fact keeping within her Professional boundaries and my feeling or need of making her a friend. I know T's are not friends...but I kinda didn't realize the stuff I was expecting that was contributing to my own feelings of rejection, anger and confusion.

I did do my research though it took some time and I found the best articles here at PsychCentral in the search for boundaries, that cleared so much of this up for me.
Roamer1115 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
HD7970GHZ

Thanks for this!
HD7970GHZ, SalingerEsme