Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2015
95k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 04, 2019 at 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina View Post
Saw my T today and it helped ease the torment some. But shorty after it was building up again. But my T and his office is a comfort for me.

Then had to grocery shop and that is just hell for me and Hellmart only had 2 freaking registers open .. like freaking really ?? the night before a holiday ????

I really wanted to talk to the manager about it and say you only scheduled 2 people ONLY 2 ??? Why don’t YOU open a register ??? But I’m too rage-y to keep myself from exploding and throwing every bit of food on the floor and walk out!

I use the Ibotta AP to get money back on products that I would normally buy anyway. In about 8 months I have cashed in for 2 .... 35.00 gift cards for a couple restaurants. We seldom ever have money to go out eat so it’s a nice treat.

I save so much money planning ahead. It’s really turned into a game for me to find anyway to save a buck a quarter or a nickel.

I have planned out my meals so that I’m good to go for at least 7-8 weeks. It’s just my husband and I. I will be making 5lbs of meatballs probably over the weekend, I’ll bag them in portions and won’t have to make any for 2-3 months.

I’ll need bread and some veggies weekly but I get those from the Amish.

So it was a long day for me.

Hugs and free cookies
I’m sorry that happened to you at Hellmart. I’m seriously impressed with the ways you find to save money and how you plan out your meals. Those are valuable skills to have. It would be nice to have half your talent at it. I’ll start small. I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs from:
Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, ~Christina