View Single Post
Dan Raleigh

Member Since Jun 2016
Default Jul 04, 2019 at 04:00 PM

Hi Malasha, Thanks for your reply, however, that's is not true. I had no control over these synchronicities. As I mentioned the narrative established in my mind by the synchronicities only and this is what's happening to people who believe in thought broadcasting.

Thought Broadcasting Delusion: According to Mental Health Daily, “This is the false belief that a person’s thoughts can be heard by others as if they are audible to everyone in their environment.” – https://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/0...ist-of-themes/

Although this is a delusion, this is actually not a mental disorder, neither a symptom of a mental disorder. This is an erroneous conclusion only due to anomalous experiences that an individual is having. Synchronicities are the cause behind this delusion. In other words, an individual would face a high number of meaningful coincidental events according to the narrative that is running in his/her mind. As mentioned earlier even the narrative will be established by the synchronicities only.

Here the narrative is: My thoughts are being broadcast/others can hear/read my mind.

The meaningful coincidental events: Any meaningful coincidental events that would confirm the false belief.

Here an individual would face an extremely high number of meaningful coincidental events confirming his/her false belief. Since this erroneous conclusion arises in one’s mind due to external meaningful events that would show correlations to one’s thoughts, an individual will give references to support the belief. To further understand this anomalous experience, assume that your thoughts can actually be heard/read by others, if so how would they respond/react? Will they get angry and if so what kind of facial expressions that you would see? Will they laugh or if not what kind of things that they would say that would correlate with your thoughts? etc., These are some of the coincidental events that an individual would face when they end up in having this erroneous conclusion. This is not all, sometimes an individual would find responses through live TV/Radio presenters, Facebook, emails, etc, to confirm the false belief. If the victim of this anomalous experience tries to clarify this from others, whether they can read his/her mind and if they deny it, this very act would even end up in believing that people are lying since their personal observation and analysis of this anomalous experience contradict with the claims made by the people. This is what the victims of these anomalous experiences have to say:

I have added more examples to explain this anomalous experience. Please visit the site to read the rest:

The Deceptive Nature Of Synchronicities Sheds Light Into The Gangstalking Phenomenon, Schizophrenia, And Our Delusions! – The Ultimate Disclosure Of the Man-Made Phenomena!
Dan Raleigh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote