View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,280 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 05, 2019 at 01:20 PM

I’d not see any benefit assuming one struggles based on the fact that they live alone or their flat is small or they got divorced. Sometimes divorce is a good thing, small place could be very cosy and pretty, some people enjoy living alone, living alone doesn’t mean people aren’t in a relationship or don’t have sex life or don’t have social life.

Sometimes when people live alone, they have more social life than when they have a family because they don’t have to rush home to cook or take care of kids. When I lived alone I actually had more social life than ever because I had no one to rush home to, I had less housework to do and my place was small so not much cleaning needed etc so I was out and about doing things, meeting people and going places and then enjoying my quiet place. It was great time all around. I’d hate someone assuming I was struggling or was lonely because I lived alone or had a small place.

I think assuming you understand others lives by just looking st some snippets is detrimental to you
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote