Doomraven0

Member Since Apr 2019
4 hugs
given
Default Jul 06, 2019 at 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill3 View Post
I think she knows.

It’s good that she is willing to see a therapist, even if she sees it as unnecessary. When can you start that?

I am having trouble understanding how one person in a marriage can be “happy” when the other has a major issue that is being ignored and minimized.
That is my feeling on it as well. As some kindly online advice stated, this all just leaves me in an unhappy bind. I am expected to remain faithful and loyal to her alone (and i want to) but her other expectation, that she never even mentioned before is that i should just be happy without any physical affection anymore. She says it is hard for her to be physically affectionate, yet she didn't have a single problem being affectionate for many months after we started dating. Not one moment or statement that raised a red flag. Just, bam, one day she was a different person and the expectation is that i am still good with that. It is not just that my physical, sexual, and emotional needs aren't being met, it is also how undesirable and ugly it makes me feel on a daily basis. If i try to initiate anything other than a simple peck goodbye, she pulls away, or she magically has to go to the bathroom, or make food, or make a phone call. I am tired of being made to feel abnormal for wanting a perfectly normal relationship facet.
Doomraven0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote