View Single Post
Anniken

Member Since Jul 2019
7 hugs
given
Default Jul 07, 2019 at 06:19 AM

Also consider, and I say this from a place of similar circumstance, that potentially something you're doing is inviting this kind of response from people. Obviously not on purpose. But we spend a lot of time watching others, do we even really understand ourselves? Can you identify your personal triggers that put you into a spiral. Also I think disagreeing with people, there's an art to it. Maybe it can be swayed more to a discussion or a sharing of opinions as oppose to competing for the winning answer. Respect people's opinions even when you don't agree, you can say you see it differently in a polite way, but take that as an opportunity to understand another point of view or just simply accept it. Consider that over time facts can change, and people can change their mind on things

Also in regards to notes with Medusax, I agree don't talk to them and tell them problems. By talking to most people unfortunately the way they respond can make the problems worse. So pick and choose wisely who you chose to confide in, when you chose to speak to them and how you put it across. Have in mind if you want their advice, or if you want to talk and let off steam. Most people automatically offer advice and struggle to do otherwise
Anniken is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote