View Single Post
luvyrself
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
136 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 07, 2019 at 11:33 AM

I really think there has been remarkable change in this. I’m 70, so Ive sen a big evolution. I was lucky to have a college education and worked hard for two more degrees beyond that, so I had a fighting chance, when with increasing life pressures the bipolar began limiting aspects of my life, The MeToo movement has really changed things, but we still have to look potential abusers straight in the eyes and say “No, you asshole, no way”. Never passed the Womens Rights Amendment, but women have every kind of job now, tho still underpaid and underrepresented as CEOs. I love not having my period, no worries about birth control, and no sexual dysfunction that men face with age. Men respond more to encouragement than the perfection of beauty and women have more options nowadays for staying young with exercise and good products. HEY LADIES, IT CAN BE PRETTY EXCITING OUT THERE TODAY!! Sarah, you are raising a family and run support groups that are so vital to peoples well being. I am my ex’smedical advocate, made sure that we and my son collaborated to buy modest homes, and am taking classses as a psych tech so I can volunteer or work for a
psych practice that integrates many wellness techniques so lacking now. It’s so hard sometimes, but hugs, everyone, it’s getting better! Many women are getting elected, esp here in Arizona. VOTE EVERYONE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!!

wellbutrin 75 mg, cut in half or higher dose as needed
Regular aerobic exercise
SKILLSET/KNOWLEDGE BASE:
Family Medical Advocate
Masters in Library Science
Multiple Subject Teaching Credential-15 yrs in public schools
luvyrself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote