Ezrigirl
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2019
4 hugs
given
Default Jul 07, 2019 at 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacunaCoiler View Post
I'm not sure I understand completely, but when you say abuse do you mean physical, emotional, or sexually (in the bedroom)? I'm a bipolar bisexual woman in a same sex relationship so I can understand why you feel like you are damaged goods. The bipolar does (or at least for me) sometimes play into the sexual abuse I prefer.
I have been open being a lesbian since I was a teenager. My father was dead before I came out. So I had to get support from my two older sisters and mother. Since growing up as a atheist family, there was no problem with religion. True, my sisters and I in return abused each other. They were indifferent with me being a lesbian or not.

I have already in my life had six girlfriends, and none lasting more than two years. Being 29 years old, I am looking for a long term relationship that becomes a marriage. To be frank, I never talking to another woman that had interest with another woman with being bipolar like me. I am so use to abuse, and I know that a woman who wants me, has to deal with me being bipolar. So, I would accept being the lesser woman in a same sax relationship. If she wants to do something negative against me. I just have to accept it or just accept being alone for the rest of my life.
Ezrigirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote