View Single Post
MrsA

Member Since Apr 2019
398 hugs
given
Unhappy Jul 08, 2019 at 12:36 AM

Can anyone clarify what just happened? I took out the trash not long ago and there is a constantly angry person in my family. She took out a new trash bag and before she put it in the empty trash can, she muttered a venomous "****ing s**t." It happens all the time like when she is just walking or getting a drink. It seems she can't even make herself coffee without some aspect of the coffee making process triggering a toxic hate-filled expletive. What bothers me is that I know it is meant for me to hear. The farther away I am the louder she says it. If I'm on the other side of the house she screams curses in my direction. I keep telling myself that she is just soiling herself with her stupid behavior but it makes me feel down to have to keep hearing it. This person has accused me forcing her to make every life decision she regrets so I know when she spills a bit of sugar and curses in my direction she is blaming me for the fact that she lives in a home that is messy because she doesn't clean up after herself and she is pissed that she doesn't have servants to make coffee for her. She then leaves spilt sugar on the floor and will have a tantrum later because she lives in a home with a dirty floor. Does anyone have rational explanation for this behavior?

Hugs from:
3rd rock, unaluna