View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 08, 2019 at 08:28 AM

Wise advice Christina as always! It is hard to quit smoking and try to overhaul eating habits at the same time. That’s why most people gain weight when they quit smoking. They turn to eating instead. But I still have the vape so I still have that hand to mouth stimulation, plus the nicotine.

I don’t have a scale at present so that’s easier, at least I don’t have to watch myself gain and lose the same two pounds like I usually do.

I bought low fat ice cream bars with only 80 calories and 9g carbs so that’s nice for a sweet treat. Thankfully the only desserts we have left over from the party are cake and cupcakes and I don’t like either of those things lol.

I had a scrambled egg bowl from the local convenience store (not just a convenience store, they sell lots of food too) and it was nasty. Not gonna spend money on that again. Just gonna mKe my own. Less carbs if I make my own too. I got a latte too made with skim milk and no flavor or sugar. It was delicious.

Not sure what I’m gonna make for dinner yet. Maybe Cajun chicken and rice. We use the rice mixes like zatarain’s. Only problem with those is they’re full of sodium. But they’re easy and I can’t cook dinner every night if it’s not easy.

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State
wildflowerchild25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, ~Christina