View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
Smile Jul 08, 2019 at 06:50 PM

Thanks for sharing this. I'm afraid I don't know anything about all of the various descriptors that are in use today to describe peoples' sexual preferences, sexual orientation & gender identity.

I myself am an old man now. But I've waged a life-long struggle with gender dysphoria. However way back when I was young, there were males & there were females. And if you didn't happen to fit neatly into one of those 2 categories, you darned well kept it to yourself if you knew what was good for you. So that's what I did until just about a dozen years ago now when I came tumbling awkwardly out of the closet temporarily. (It's a long story & I'll spare you the details.)

Kudos to you & your wife for being able to come to terms with your sexuality & for even being able to be open with other folks about it. I would presume that must be a great weight off your shoulders I would think. In my case we have a don't ask / don't tell sort of policy going. I just keep it all to myself.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Pygmalion