View Single Post
zapatoes
Grand Magnate

Member Since Sep 2018
10.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Cool Jul 09, 2019 at 12:25 AM

My job of choice is doing research for and then writing health related articles to include in person interviews with subject matter experts, kind of a heath news journalist so to speak. This job of choice would include the option to work from home up to three days per week to complete health articles I’ve researched with deadlines. I must be willing to travel up to three days per week to attend health related conferences and/or interview subject matter experts and occasionally interview patients who have undergone certain medical treatment. I love it, writing my own job description. In addition , I must complete continuing education credits as a health journalist since this is a career with bachelors degree, masters and a PhD. ( I made that up and am not sure if this is true or not).

Oh my reality, I have a medical based education background and in the past enjoyed writing health related articles for a medical newsletter(it was one aspect of my job). In reality I’m searching for the ever perfect opportunity, of my dream job. In reality I do analyze and summarize medical data, but stressful so I will continue to search.

Last edited by zapatoes; Jul 09, 2019 at 12:38 AM..
zapatoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
HowDoYouFeelMeow?