Thread: Lesbian Dating
View Single Post
Ezrigirl
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2019
4 hugs
given
Default Jul 09, 2019 at 02:55 PM

Well, I am a 29 year old lesbian, and I am also bipolar I.

Checking your profile, you only have depression. Your in better shape to be dating other women than me. We have accepted being lesbians, but we will not be fully accepted within the lesbian community. The question we have to ask, not who we choice to accept into our lives, but, who will accept us in their lives. Look at it at my viewpoint, the mainstream lesbian community wants to be accepted with the general public, and end being second class citizens. But, we have a mental illness, and were trying to be accepted in the lesbian community. So, that makes us third class citizens. In many ways, your in better shape than me. True, depression only is a problem, but it can lift and may be years before you have another depression. Society is better accepting depression, as there is a vast amount of people who has experienced the illness. You can find someone to share your life with. In fact, it may be a positive if your next girlfriend did or does have depression as well. People do seek there own kind with a life partner. You may have to accept, your long term girlfriend may have to be depressed as well.
Ezrigirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote