View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Jul 09, 2019 at 03:46 PM

I'm sorry you have not yet received replies to this post. In my experience, the level of activity on the Sexual and Gender Issues forum varies with the topic. Some threads attract a lot of interest. Others not so much.

By "CD" I presume you're referring to crossdressing? I don't know anything about CD professional makeovers & photo shoots myself although I am aware that it is something people sometimes do. It's possible this is simply not a topic a lot of PC members are going to be conversant with. (I don't know.) However I thought I would just mention that if crossdressing is something you're interested in, there's a forum on the Susan's Place website specifically for crossdressers. (I'm not a member. But I peruse some of the forums from time-to-time.) Here's a link to the Susan's Place website just in case you're not familiar with it:

Susan's Place Transgender Resources

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Pygmalion