View Single Post
LacunaCoiler
Veteran Member

Member Since Apr 2011
30 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 09, 2019 at 05:03 PM

Hope this isn't crossing a line, but have you thought of maybe one of those life like sex dolls? It might satisfy the whole interest in women and it is an object.

What kind of mental health implications would there be? If it makes you happy and there is no distress, then why would it be a problem? I'm a firm believe of if it makes you happy and it doesn't hurt anyone, then do it. If you have an arrangement with your wife and you both are ok, then why not embrace it and see what makes you happy.

I also hold the same view on dressing the way you want to. If you want to wear more feminine things... then do it and rock it! I am a believe of be who you are and be proud of it person. Life is too short to live your life in the confinement of the narrow mindset of the masses. If you want to start small in regards to wearing feminine attire you can start off with underwear or something no one but you can see/feel. Once you get confident in that maybe start branching out to little things. Nothing says you have to live your life 100% in either male or female attire, you can dress however you want.

As for not finding acceptance within the community I too have found the LGBT+ community not all that welcoming at times. If you don't fit the mold and fall into line they don't accept you and sometimes they're way mean about it.

LacunaCoiler is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Pygmalion