View Single Post
NotDeadYet

Member Since Nov 2016
1 hugs
given
Default Jul 10, 2019 at 05:55 AM

So I'm pretty sure I've been having delusions since I was around 14-15 where I was convinced someone was levitating outside my window waiting to kill me and if I didn't close the curtains they would (idk how closing curtains helped but it did) and its kinda just been downhill since then.

I have many fears around ghosts and shadow people (especially the fear that they're trying to hurt me in some way), I have fears that people are monitoring me and telling my boss about it (this was especially common at my old job) or that people are just monitoring me in general. I remember at my old job I liked to have my music playing as I took out the trash so that the people watching me could hear it.

I also feel as if nothing is real, that its a simulation that's catering to me yet somehow hates me. Like I talk to people online but I sometimes think they aren't real and only serve to make me happy. Like I know it could be coincidental and there's a lot of evidence against it but I cant shake that feeling that this is all lines and code. Heck I like to say I exist but a bit to the left sometimes with how my body feels (if that makes sense)

Ever so often I get a spike in a weird belief that I'm somehow 'more important' than others and that I'm being monitored cause of that.

Problem is that I can tell this are all really weird to believe in. I know, on some level, these aren't real but I still do stuff and change how I behave to stop the anxiety surrounding these issues. Like I sleep certain ways and do certain things just to make myself feel safe. Can this happen? Can you be utterly convinced by something yet know its not real?
NotDeadYet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
beauflow, Pygmalion

Thanks for this!
beauflow