View Single Post
Anonymous40099

Default Jul 10, 2019 at 01:00 PM

Currently, nothing makes me want to live. Not money, not travel, not a hobby or passion (I have non). Nothing. I have no sense of purpose or meaning. My life is empty. No job, no friends, and no relationships. I don't think not having a job is a reason, but currently it's a contributing factor to feel more depressed. In the past I had a good paying job, but still felt my life was meaningless, and was depressed. I think the root issue for me is not have a social life where I feel I am valued or mean anything to anyone. I was going home from work to be alone, after feeling lonely all day long at work. I have spent my weekends and holidays alone. I have issues connecting with people for some reason, and I have struggled to build friendships over the years. Although I have been like this all my life, I was still trying and talking to people, even when I felt not valued and respected because of who I am. But for the last 5 years, I feel I have just given up. I have lost the glimmer of hope I had once. Now the world is just an ugly place, and I don't understand how people find energy and meaning to live!!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32451, Anonymous46341