View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default Jul 11, 2019 at 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nxious View Post
Currently, nothing makes me want to live. Not money, not travel, not a hobby or passion (I have non). Nothing. I have no sense of purpose or meaning. My life is empty. No job, no friends, and no relationships. I don't think not having a job is a reason, but currently it's a contributing factor to feel more depressed. In the past I had a good paying job, but still felt my life was meaningless, and was depressed. I think the root issue for me is not have a social life where I feel I am valued or mean anything to anyone. I was going home from work to be alone, after feeling lonely all day long at work. I have spent my weekends and holidays alone. I have issues connecting with people for some reason, and I have struggled to build friendships over the years. Although I have been like this all my life, I was still trying and talking to people, even when I felt not valued and respected because of who I am. But for the last 5 years, I feel I have just given up. I have lost the glimmer of hope I had once. Now the world is just an ugly place, and I don't understand how people find energy and meaning to live!!

my social life can be described as "tragic", because I litirally do nothing with my days- I have no one to see, no one to visit, no one to check up on, etc.

I've often crossed my fingers and hoped this was some kind of simulated life to prepare you for the real thing

but it isn't. this is all you get
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote