Grand Poohbah

Member Since Sep 2013
2,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 12, 2019 at 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junerain View Post
On July 17 I was going straight through a green light when another driver made a left turn at 55 mph right into me!! He didn't even ask if I was ok. The police came, and they never even asked me what happened. He began telling a web of lies, and the police bought all of it. The police report read that I had made a right turn, and I struck him!! Not true. He struck me!! My car's air bags came out, and my car was totaled. His car was fine. This is mind boggling. My mother and I have been staying up until midnight, in order to call this policeman who wrote the fraudulent report. He hasn't returned our calls. Finally, after numerous attempts and phone calls, our city council person called the chief of police, and he is letting us view the camera footage from the camera at that intersection. It should be mailed to us in a week or two. Meanwhile I could only afford minimal car insurance, so I have been getting around without a car. Very difficult!! The post traumatic stress of being hit, then being surrounded by lies and being accused of something I didn't do, has been extremely upsetting. Anyone been through this? Help!!!!!??

Hi Junerain!

I am so sorry that you are going through this right now! I know in my heart of hearts that you are telling the truth! This stuff does happen and with it comes a whole slew of insight about human nature. As much as the world seems dark and scary right now, that the entire world is against you, that feeling of having been a victim of betrayal, injustice does go away. And those police officers will defend you when they get the footage! The truth will out. Rest in knowing you are a good honest genuine person, and it is people like you that we need more of in this crazy darkened world.

Thanks,
HD7970ghz

"don't put all your eggs - in one basket"
"promote pleasure - prevent pain"
"with change - comes loss"
HD7970GHZ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote