View Single Post
Fdz1359

Member Since Jul 2019
Default Jul 12, 2019 at 06:00 PM

Hi, I am a 19 year old male. I have a rubber boots (and rubber gloves) fetish. Rubber gloves are also a fetish, and especially turn me on when combined with rubber boots. This fetish has roots in my childhood. I don’t know what to do about it, however. I have had significant OCD since I was little. Rubber boots used to be (and maybe still are to an extent) an OCD obsession of mine (or it felt that way). Even now, I have anxiety relating to rubber boots. I tend to feel a little bad after masturbating to rubber boots. Even so, they are a huge turn on for me. I remember how a few weeks ago I was aroused and almost strangely delighted by looking at and handling rubber boots. In addition, I have two younger brothers. Although both are teenagers, they do not know of my fetish, as I have told them it is my OCD. My parents know of my fetish though. My mom and I are unsure about how to deal with my fetish. My mom feels that letting me get rubber boots might fuel something that is not good, and that they would be hard to hide from my brothers. I share her concern, yet part of me wants to gratify my fetish more by actually having real rubber boots and gloves. Googling images to masturbate to satisfies me some, but real life rubber boots sound more satisfying. What should I do about this fetish?
Fdz1359 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks