The Dopamine Flux

Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 12, 2019 at 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Tripper View Post
O you're fine! Liking is just about the same as hugs, it's acknowledgement which is always good.

Okay, I've been strong for the past few months about not eating meat, tonight I failed and I'm having 2 chili dogs. I swear I wont eat meat again for anpther few months!

I'm still thinking about dating. I've lost some weight which might help. What do people use now for dating apps? **** tinder, I think swiping right and left is superficial. I've heard about bumble but is it any good? Is okcupid any good still? The thing I liked about okcupid is that I get to introduce myself on my terms which means writing an in depth profile.

I guess I'm just goin to marinate on it for awhile, I'm in no rush. I guess I say this because I'm wondering if I'm actualy ready or not. I think my anhedonia makes me question if I am or not. I do remember still feeling the butterflies when still anhedonic. (that should be a word!)
Yes bumble is pretty good. Plus bumble is not just dating. You can switch to making friends only in it. And also business relationships. All three I believe are separated in the app, you just have to activate one or the other at a time.

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII

newtus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Angelique67