randomer123
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2018
4 hugs
given
Default Jul 13, 2019 at 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Maybe complaining about not having the thing you want is a passive way of making your needs known rather than coming out and directly stating it? Maybe this is a way of self protecting out of fear of rejection?.
Probably, I've decided to stop complaining to others about it. I haven't mentioned it to anyone since I started this thread actually. The thing is, I don't need anyone's help with this and there's nothing they can do. It's something that only I can do.

- - -

I really wish this obsession would end and a new one start, or a side obsession start, so I can try going to look at them or even buy it if it's something I can. See if I still get nervous or not. But this current obsession, I can't do that with.

Also another shame thing, is probably how I always look miserable and people keep telling me to cheer up (I made a thread about this a few months ago). But again, like I said before, I don't even think about this when I go into other shops to buy other things. On Thursday I went into some shops and bought some things and I never felt like this. I never do. So I need to keep reminding myself that obsession objects are no different.
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote