View Single Post
Lost Soul Lady

Member Since Jul 2019
Default Jul 13, 2019 at 08:59 PM

Hi there ! Thank you so much for sharing this. It made me feel a lot better since I just came back from the worst oral presentation ever. I was so stressed that Everything went black for a while. I started hearing white noises and couldn’t focus because I was to stressed out. I couldn’t even form a single right phrase which was so embarrassing because I’m Master graduate and this was my graduate presentation. To make things worse my dad was there. I never felt so humiliated, I just wanted the ground to swolow me. My family and I are having a really hard time, we are on the point of losing our house, and my mom has been sick for four years and doctors still cannot find what’s wrong with her.
I really wanted to make my dad proud but I just embarrassed him instead.
I cried my eyes out hating myself and feeling beyond depressed. I feel as if I reached my breaking point. I suffered from anxiety my whole life and started feeling depressed in high school and now I have an eating disorder, anemia, low blood pressure just at 22. I literally have no social life. I have very few friends that are not that close to me. I always feel that my close friends are books. I really wish that my future career would have something related to art and literature even if I'm science student graduate. So yeah your story made me realize that no one is perfect and we cannot control our destiny. I just really wish some happiness in my life.
Lost Soul Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote