healingme4me
Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

Member Since Apr 2013
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 14, 2019 at 05:51 AM

I needed to use a calculator, to be certain of how very long it has been. 29 years ago today. Life isn't perfect but I wouldn't have it the other way, ya know?
I was thinking after such a difficult year with certain aspects of my life, the oddest thing happens when faced with cutting words of rejection from whomever it could be, my wrist gets this sore throb. Nothing like a psychosomatic reminder to hone into mindfulness of the moment, eh? For example, earlier during the past fiscal year, I was tucked away in my office when I overheard the rudest chit chat about me. 'Pftt, I don't know where she got her information, blah blah..." It was regarding the fact that a certain international dish was venizon meat. Granted what she found in an American store was certainly not venizon meat, hence her snotty attitude. So, that's what I mean by my wrist throbs at moments. I wanted to just get away it was utterly demoralizing. That's what was going on in my life 29 years ago when my dad was slowly pushing away due to his new wife. She had nothing kind to say of me back then. And yeah, I quietly overheard biting remarks of rejection.
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut

Thanks for this!
TunedOut