Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 16, 2019 at 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JupiterBraytech View Post
I've made my mom read them too, but it made things worse because she inclined that I was just like that. I find it strangely amusing. I swear, she's the kind of person who runs around like a headless chicken, she hasn't been a good example so far.

Although it dose feel better to finally be talking about it. I just don't really like it when they act like I might attack them in a moment's notice. Its actually really provoking.

And if I can find a psychologist or something that I like. I'm not worried about not being eighteen. I can refuse Luca entry and let my mom know what information I want her to share. Now that I think about it, I sound really controlling, don't I?
You are not being controlling. You are protecting yourself. It is unfortunate that you are in a situation where you need to.

I have a lot of anxiety, some depression, etc. and at times I have made the situation for my children worse. I didn't mean to, I love my children very much but have sometimes allowed fear of what could be cause me to muck things up (or I might be right about some of it but I have learned I need to give my children more space because I can't fix things that only they can fix/work through). I was just too emotionally enmeshed in my children's lives and not very objective. Sometimes parents can be too close to a situation to be objective. So I understand what you mean about your mom. Everything that is going on sounds stressful for her too!

I recommend you talk to a counselor at school or a therapist if that is possible. Posting here might help too! You will get through this.
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote