View Single Post
fern46
Grand Magnate

Member Since Mar 2019
4,300 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 17, 2019 at 11:38 AM

Good thread. I can only think of a few talents off hand. We share the ability to easily recognize songs except I'm great at the lyrics. I can only claim that for songs from the 80s and 90s though.

I'm a talented system designer. I can quickly break down and learn all of the parts of any system, analyze the system for strengths and weaknesses and then develop a strategy for incrementally altering the system to make it more effective. I'm also good at dreaming up systems where none exist. This all requires me to be a good problem solver. I love puzzles!

I am a good planner. I can manage complex initiatives and keep all of the moving parts in check.

I'm a talented leader. People often remarked that working on my projects was a great experience. I was able to keep people motivated and made sure we had a good time while we were working. I also made sure to be fair and reward everyone. I spent a lot of time championing people and helping them move up the ladder. Work is work, but its not so bad if you can rock out a solid project and have fun doing it.
fern46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Cornucopia, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Cornucopia, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote