View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 17, 2019 at 04:52 PM

I fell off the low carb wagon again. I’m so frustrated with myself. I just give in to the cravings no matter what. And for some reason I seem to be hungry all. The. Time. I know it’s not my meds because nothing has changed and I didn’t have the hunger a year ago. I don’t know what the deal is. I don’t know how much I weigh because I can’t face the number on the scale.

I’m ashamed to make an appt with the GI dr. The last time I went (2 years ago) he fat shamed me. He told me I was morbidly obese (I only weigh 220 pounds) and when I told him I gained weight from meds he questioned me about my lifestyle. I admitted that I didn’t exercise much and he said so it’s not all meds, some of it’s you I’m afraid a new doctor will be the same way. But I’m having the pain in my stomach again and I need to find out what it is. When it first happened I had an ultrasound done on my liver and gallbladder and they are both healthy. My primary care dr suspected an ulcer but since then I’ve been through two rounds of antibiotics to get rid of the h. Pylori bacteria and I’m still having pain.

In better news I am trying to take control of my weight. I ate well today and went to the gym. I biked for 35 minutes (had to get to six miles lol). I’m proud of myself today. That’s all that matters.

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State
wildflowerchild25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, fern46