View Single Post
Anonymous35014

Default Jul 17, 2019 at 07:30 PM

I wouldn’t say I’m particularly “talented” at any one thing, but I do enjoy tinkering with electronics and have developed strong enough engineering skills to be able to take on semi-difficult electronics projects. Though at the same time, I did study computers and electronics in undergrad and grad school, so not all of my skills are self taught. I have a strong engineering background.

I’m also halfway decent at hacking things (for good reasons, like to figure out how to improve an existing piece of software by trying to find vulnerabilities before hackers do). Though again, I studied these things in school, so part of my skill set comes from that.

I’m actually not even that great at math. lol. I took an IQ test on two different occasions, years apart, and my results showed that my analytical skills were significantly stronger than my logic skills. I have slightly above average logic skills, but one would think that, as an engineer, I would have very strong logic skills. But nope. The IQ tests showed like 114-116 for logic and above 134 for analytical skills. Then overall IQ score was brought down by attention and concentration (92 IQ subscore on the latest IQ test, which was for an ADHD assessment). Not that I put much stock in IQ tests, but it was interesting to see lower logic scores relative to analytical scores.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, fern46, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123, Wild Coyote