View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 17, 2019 at 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina View Post
Saw my T today ( thank god) neither one of us can understand why my husband just can’t understand that being gone for a month is going to be so horrible and possibly life threatening to me. He’s usually very understanding.

Saw my Dermatologist Tuesday for 2 huge psoriasis flares. I picked up medication and one area is my eyebrow , the other below the belt. One liquid medication might as well be straight bleach on wide open skin, the other an ointment which burns just as bad !

I call my rheumatologist, they are rushing Me in tomorrow so we can figure a biologic change. They are all shots and must be kept in refrigerator, yeah okay not sure how to manage that while travelling, it can’t get to hit or cold as it ruins the medication.

We can barely afford the hotel for the days we will be there in the kids part of town. so 3 weeks with friends 4 hours north is unavoidable. Then back south for granddaughters birthday party. Our friends keep there ac on 80-82 so I’ll be hot the entire time.

My T is calling me weekly and I’m to call him or email him anytime I need too.

I’ll admit there are days I just scroll Facebook or read and have almost nothing to say , mainly due to pain. Our friends don’t know about my Bipolar, but I guess I’ll have to throw it out there, I always feel judged when I let that frantic cat out of the bag.

I told me T I’ll bring my own box of tissues when i get back , I’ll likely slide into his office bawling my eyes out.

We leave the 13 th. And yes many could saw why bother with worries now ? I have to count out meds and see what we will run out of , getting refills out of state is so difficult and takes days. So I need to skip meds to make them last until we return in September.

So yeah , I’m a freaking mess.

My pain is off the chart today. I was honest about talks of checking out to day during my session. No one in the medical field gives a damn if you have Fibro and even PsA type arthritis , it’s about finding something to help slow down the progression not really help with daily pain.

F M L
Oodles of pain free hugs and cheesecake sent your way.

Hugs from:
Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123, Wild Coyote, ~Christina